#BookmarkMonday: The Sci-Fi Edition (4) #RRSciFiMonth



Welcome to Week 43 of #BookmarkMonday, the 2013 Edition. This is the last of four posts in celebration of Sci-Fi Week which is hosted by Rinn Reads.

Feeling a little sad that Sci-Fi Month is coming to an end but thankful that it has been such a productive event! I'm finding that I have been revisiting that enormous list on Goodreads of classic sci-fi books and loving some retro feeling ones.



If sci-fi comics are your thing, check out this bookmark by MousePads!





Sci-fi in books and movies go like hand-in-glove ... like this retro Bride of Frankenstein by Movie Bookmarks. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley seems to be the start of the sci-fi genre, after all!


I love this one! I don't think it was meant to be a bookmark but this illustration by Galhad certainly shows its inspiration from 20,0000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne!

A vintage cover of 1984 by George Orwell becomes this gorgeous bookmark by TheDeerAndBird.


And lastly, but certainly not the least, I'm quite loving the minimalism of Freaky Dragon Lady's The Invisible Man by HG Wells.

Got a bookmark you want to share, whether your own, or something you'd love to have? This meme continues, not just during Sci-Fi Month.

Just snap a photo and LINK UP! #BookmarkMonday is also on Pinterest! If you'd like to get an invite, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com.



3 comments

  1. O I love the 1984 one. If Mr. Whimsy read paper I would so get it for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad too, but also glad that it's been so well received! =D

    My favourite is definitely the 1984 one - clever use of the cover.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall